If you missed us on the podcast, you can still watch here!
Thank you again to Joan Gregerson and Climate Action Homes!
What makes a super energy-efficient home and who are the people that are creating these leading edge spaces? Discover “Heart of a Building”
About This Event
Imagine homes that are constructed to be super energy-efficient, with attention to optimizing the details from materials, to landscape, air quality, and comfort. In this episode, we’ll sit down with Paul Kriescher, producer of the Heart of a Building television series.
Paul will share about four innovative home projects in Colorado that are featured in the PBS series:
- L’Avenir rowhouses in Fort Collins by Architects Laurie Davis & Bob Davis
- Thrive Vitality Homes, Central Park, Denver, single family homes by Thrive Home Builders
- Geary Residence in Aurora, Colorado by Con Frank
- Greenspire Apartments in Longmont, Colorado by Gary Kinzie
About Heart of a Building
Heart of a Building is about creating a better future. We make videos that tell the stories of innovators who are designing, financing, constructing, and occupying the buildings of tomorrow, today. Our stories showcase the state-of-the-art technical expertise behind energy-efficient buildings that are out-performing existing codes. We explore the heart-centered reasons — the “why” — behind each project. Our videos feature buildings that are transforming the places we inhabit into spaces that can exist in harmony with nature.
Find video stories, photos, and design specs at https://heartofabuilding.com/
This is episode 11 of the Climate Action Homes podcast, hosted by Joan Gregerson, Broker Associate with Your Castle Realty in Denver.
Register for this event here on Eventbrite to join the Zoom meeting. Stay on for Q&A and networking after the event to talk about anything around creating homes that help ourselves and our planet thrive.
JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION
Here’s the schedule:
- 6:30 pm Podcast Recording: Join us on Zoom. Listen in to the recording of the Climate Action Homes Podcast. Submit your questions and interact via chat.
- 7:00 pm Discussion and networking: Stick around to hang out with Joan and the Climate Action Homes Community. This is time for an informal discussion around real estate and other climate action topics.
CLIMATE ACTION HOMES
Climate Action Homes is a podcast and a community hosted by Joan Gregerson, Broker Associate with Your Castle Realty in Denver, Colorado.
CAH is focused on the three pillars of People, Planet, and Prosperity. Joan Gregerson combines her role as a real estate agent with her background in building energy engineering and sustainability to help people find and create homes they love.
Join Our Community
In addition to being able to participate in this event, you’ll also be able to join our community and get the support and resources you need to move forward with confidence.
- Climate Action Homes Hub. Get access to our private Facebook Group to meet podcast guests and like-minded people. Together, we can help each other take actions and create homes we love.
- Stay in the loop. Get ongoing market updates and notifications of upcoming podcasts and events via Joan’s weekly newsletter. Your information will never by sold or shared. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- Check out our upcoming events and previous podcast episodes on the website. www.climateactionhomes.com.
WORK WITH JOAN
Are you considering making a move? Ready to grow your wealth through buying, selling, or investing in real estate? Looking for someone to help you through the process who can also help you make a positive impact while making your real estate dreams come true?
Joan Gregerson works with Your Castle, the largest independently owned brokerage firm in Colorado. Your Castle is known for integrity and expertise with data analytics and current trends to help you move with confidence.
Let’s talk! Reach out to joan@climateactionhomes or book a call from the website www.climateactionhomes.com.